Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What a WEIRD day!!!!

Haiz.... Today is so weird... I got happy, stress, feel sick all this kinds of feeling.

I feel HAPPY because I pass my basic theory test. At first I go in the room I am so excited. I tell myself I must pass or else very ma lu... haha....

Another reason I feel happy is because I today went watch movie with my best friends.... I enjoy that moment very much.

I feel SICK after my BTT I think I did not eat for dinner that why...

The Worst part is that the STRESS PART. At reach home with happy mood but at up stress and sad. Is all about my mum business, she tell me about the problem she encounter ( I think she just need someone to listen la... she too stress) When I listen I feel very heart broken.

Wish MUM good luck and everything will goes smoothly.
Stay healthy. I love her!!!! :)

No comments: