Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm back with good NEWS!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! I finally back to my blog. I have been busy studying and playing. HAHA!!! I'm doing fine right now in fact is far better then i think. I got good news to tell, I graduated from ITE and got Course Medal Award. You all must be wondering what stupid shit about the award? I tell you now, Course Medal Award is given to the top 1% of the student cohort ( which is me.. heheh...) who have performed exceptionally well in their programme of study. Cool right? You all must congrat me ok?? haha... Now after my ITE ended, my new journey will begin. I will be going to apply to poly.

After 2 years in ITE, I have learn alot and make new friends. I was sad to leave my ITE friends. Actually tonight we have a dinner to celebrate but most of them got something on, so we cancel it. Never mind guys next time. I will rememeber the days we had together.



Syed and ME ( course medal award)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo frank~!!

jingyi here.

congrats :)

take care yah..

btw i link u in my blog kayes..

~~