Sunday, June 24, 2007

HAPPY B'DAY TO ME


Yesterday was my B'DAY!!!! I'm 19 this year.

My b'day wishes are:

----->"I wish i will pass my Diploma with flying colours."

----->"I wish i can find a girl who will help me in my study, make me happy and support me."
I wanted to thank all my friends who celebrates with me:
  • THANK YOU those who wish me b'day.
  • THANK YOU eugene, jia guan, terence, royce and zhi xin who plan a bbq for me. (i'm having fun)

(does it look lyk a heart shape?)

  • THANK YOU Guan Han for your dinner. (next time i treat u back)
  • THANK YOU Jophia for your gift.(The shirt is cool)

  • THANK YOU Jin Long for your ex present.(Smell nice)

(I like this alot.)


  • THANK YOU my sec best friends(Guo Long, Nian Jie, Bing Yuan, Michael, Jong Chuan, Julian, Adrian and Zuan Yin)

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! STAY HAPPY!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! why that shirt put last huh?

anyway, last min buy wan... pai seh LOL! i tot jong buy liao.

x|Nx|n said...

hey!!!!

why my name is not inside!!!! for now, i'm still trying hard to go back blog