Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So confuse!!!

Haiz!!!! Do i love her or jus treat her as my best friend???? The feeling is so weird. I feel so comfortable and happy when she is around. The main point is normally i feel shy when i with the gals i love, but this time is different i being myself (lyk can joke ard and etc.). That why i dunno is it i fall in love wif her or not? hehe... sad rite? More worst then reject by gal.

She likes me or not???? (i dunno) I don't want to express my feeling to her is because i dun wan to lost this friendship. SO I THINK I WILL HIDE THIS FEELING. (*if i got this feeling until a day tat is rite, i will tell her*) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rubbish! lol

Anonymous said...

tell her . maybe she has some feelings tuh euu too!

Anonymous said...

I know its jophia!